You know that new house on the hill? We built it.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A slice of blue heaven!

I lost my camera last week so I haven't been able to take pictures of the progress on the house. And a lot has been going on! Most notably exterior paint. Here's a glimpse of our blue porch ceiling (Ashley sent me this one from his phone a few minutes ago). He reported that he doesn't think the color is exactly right--in his words, "It looks like Carolina blue." He wanted a deeper blue but since I'm a UNC grad, the recommendation to use Atmospheric by Sherwin Williams looked perfect to me. I can't wait to see it in person tomorrow. And I really can't wait to sit on this porch!
Oh and I found my camera: it was in the passenger door of my car. Why? I don't know!

1 comment:

  1. Here in our neck of the woods in Charleston, we call the blue porch ceiling color "Haint Blue".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in--and providing your thoughts!